Turbovital Long R3 IGF1 HGH (Human Growth Hormone) box of 2500 Mcg
Ask a question about this product
Turbovtal long R3 IGF-1 box of 25 vials of 100mcg / bottles
- Laboratory: GeneScience Pharmaceutical (GenSci)
- Forme : injection
- Ingredients: IGF-1 LR 3
- Presentation: box of 25 bottles of 1000 mcg = 25mg
- Dosage : Lobby 20 mcg and 80 mcg / day
- Type : Cycle of weight gain and reduced fat (abdominal fat)
- For a mass cycle, combine this with: GHRP-2, GHRP-6, CJC-1295 DAC CJC-1295 DAC sans, PEG-MGF ...
- For a fat loss cycle, combine with : HGH FRAG 176-191, CJC-1295 DAC ...
- For a anti-aging cycle, combine with : GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin, CJC-1295 DAC…
- Protection : No need.
- Level: All Users
The positives of IGF-1 LR3
- Increase in lean body mass
- Development of new muscle cells
- Increase in the body of energy, strength and endurance
- Anti-Aging (Anti-Aging)
- Powerful effect on fat metabolism
- Helps the body to burn fat fast
- Also improves mental function (reflexes and learning ability)
- Life of several hours
The negatives of IGF-1 LR3
- Users must be experienced
- Inject after training
- Severe headaches, nausea
- Hypoglycemia can
Our advice at Best Steroid Shop
- We recommend taking IGF-1 LR 3 minimum four weeks, you can go up to 8 weeks.
- We recommend you to give injections in different muscles (2 biceps or triceps 2) per day between 20 and 120 mcg, preferably combined with a GHRP (GHRP-2 or GHRP-6), 100-200 mcg per day . (You can also add the HGH FRAG 176-191).
- All the peptides can be mixed and injected into the same injection with no problem. Many users mix 2-3 or more peptides in the same syringe to reduce their number of daily injections. This will not reduce the effectiveness of the products or cause problematic interactions.
Injection and preparation sample
Injection dose: 20 to 120mcg (0.02 and 0.12 mg) per day minimum four weeks making, maximum 8 weeks. Bottle 1 Mg. 1 mg = 1000 mcg
Sample injection if you take 80 mcg
Injections per bottle: 12.5 x 80mcg injections
Amount to Inject: If you used 2ml of water to the mixture, 80mcg = 0.16 ml (16 units on insulin syringe). If you used 3ml of water to the mixture, 80mcg = 0.24ml (24 units on the insulin syringe).
IGF-1 belongs to the family of peptides having the same structure and size of insulin. This is a highly anabolic hormone that is released in the liver and in peripheral tissues in response to GH so that a new muscle could be constructed. The main work of the IGF-1 is to build new muscle tissue by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. IGF-1 not only makes the largest muscle fibers, but also many of them. IGF-1 has a powerful effect on fat metabolism and helps the body burn fat faster. It also improves mental functions such as reflexes and learning ability.
IGF-1 has a very sensitive and unstable property that's why it is rarely used because it has a very short shelf life period of only 10 minutes. That's why a substitute of IGF-1 called Long R3IGF-1 or IGF-1 LR3 is used. IGF-1 LR3 has more life. IGF-1 is the lifetime increased from 10 minutes to several hours in IGF-1 LR3, so that users can get away with using a small amount of IGF-1 LR3. Long R3 IGF-1 as a lyophilized powder form or already reconstituted.
IGF-1 LR3 is widely used by bodybuilders but it is not recommended for experienced bodybuilders. It is recommended that you should first take anabolic steroids for a long period of time before performing IGF-1 LR3, and you should be aware of hypoglycemia affects it produces.
IGF-1 LR3 doses ranging from 20mcg up 120MCG. The initial starting dose is 20-40 mcg. According to user reports, the results of long R3 IGF-1 are seen in a short period of time. The course length is usually 4 weeks, but you can go up to 56 days off. Ideally, it should be injected after training. Inject intramuscularly is the best option is to inject 20mcg and 20mcg in a biceps in the other. However, IGF-1 LR3 has some undesirable side effects, which include severe headache, nausea, and possible hypoglycemia. The drug is not prescribed for people with a history of cancer.